Thursday, July 17, 2003

Ring! Ring!

I got a call from Megan. Caught her up on the news of the day. Turns out she was just as surprised as me. But we both found it to be funny that a person could say one thing to me, and then something totally different to someone else. She was eating for a BMW...I guess I'll let her explain. Yay! I have more things to look forward to!::

Friday: Angelas house!! (movie time)
Sunday: Pirates with Cacho
Thursday: Oscars Night with Meg Ivan and Cacho
Saturday: Orchestra Bonfire!!! (fireworks not allowed nam)

I gots another hairs cut. And I also got a nice feeling before I went to bed last night::
Thanks Adam...what you said was really heartfelt and it touched me. Don't give me so much credit, when you deserve so much more. I admire you in so many ways...why do you think I want to go to UCSD?? I guess you'll always be my "Schmoopsie poo". Oh and you can call me up whenever you wanna go shoe shopping. Those size 13's are hard to find eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home