Saturday, July 19, 2003

Sumting

I had something to talk about...but i can't really remember. hmm....I'll get back to you when it comes back to me again.

[later]Les Miserables with Kelly hm... If you actually pronounce that the american/gringo-french way it doesn't sound like something you really want to go see. Time does fix a lot of things... I guess being patient or just really really slow does help. I don't regret any of the experiences I've had, it's just that I wish that I could have forgone the number of times I had to run into the wall to realize that maybe I should turn and try the door. The number of bruises that I've gotten are unecessary. I could have gotten it through my head the first time or atleast after the first few times. Being stubborn doesn't help. If trying to bust through the wall doesn't work, then try the door. Atleast that requires you to turn the knob and check if it's locked before you go charging through it driven by pride. Pure effort doesn't always work. How much effort you put into relationships is not a direct reflection of how well it will work. If the door is locked, then stop trying to pick the lock. Whoa all this metaphor stuff is getting to me. Now for the awards::

The Moron of the Month award goes to...

The loser who tried to sell a gold chain worth $10,000 to a jewellery shop in Yau Ma Tei. The only problem was that he'd stolen it from another branch of the same company in Mong Kok only hours earlier, and it still had the price tag on it. While the staff stalled the man by telling him they needed to weigh the chain to determine its value, the cops had been called and were well on their way.

Clueless Chan actually tried to escape when the police arrived, but was taken down, cuffed and stuffed.

One wonders if he would have noticed the price tag if had been on something larger, such as, say... a television set.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home