Monday, July 21, 2003

Ay Matey!

Pirates of the Caribbean was cool. I'm Captain Jack Sparrow's biggest fan. Joel and I showed up to the 3 o'clock show, but they were sold out right when we walked in. Literally just as we were walking over to buy the tickets the girl put up the sign that said sold out. Bummer! So we waited for the 4:45 show. We walked around Zany Brainy, Old Navy, Ross, and Barnes and Nobles...for no reason. Well..actually I got Conor's b-day present, so it wasn't a total waste of time. We showed up at the theater half an hour before the movie...and yet it was packed. AH! We sat in the second row from the front. Talk about bad luck. That girl in the movie (alan's girlfriend)..i forgot her name, but she looks like Natalie Portman sometimes. After that there was dinner, where I learned that I cannot take spicy food. I'm a wuss, I admit it. It was fun. I'm talking right now to a kid on msn messenger, and his sn is telling me that I have a big butt in chinese. So everyone knows I have a big butt now. It's not a secret anymore! My brother went to the comic con yesterday and he saw a guy in a Pikachu costume who fell over and couldn't get back up. I feel really bad for him. I want someone to do my summer assignments for me...SAVVY?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home