Monday, July 28, 2003

The Way To Go

Today has been rather constructive. I finished my court cases, and practiced my violin for a while. I have to say that I do enjoy playing, eventhough i'm not saying that i'm amazingly good. Enjoying music can make a person so much happier. The aches and pains in my body go to the back of my mind when I'm playing, so I guess its therapeutic. And believe me, sometimes there are tons. I really think that I'm going to die at the age of 30, either due to loss of energy [seeing as how I don't know how to conserve it, and seeing as how I need a whole ton of sleep every day], or due to my body going against me and just doing a whole self-destruction kind of thing. I'd have to say that life is good though, and that even with all this procrastination, it has been very fun. Tons-o-fun is the way to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home