Saturday, August 30, 2003

OoO shiny...

Wow...what a weekend so far. Friday was work, and then setting up for the dance, and then the dance. Then chinese school summer homework that was due this morning. Yeah so I woke up early to finish it too. I'm a bad procrastinator. Eh...Oh wells. First day of chinese school was...interesting. I got back home, and went to Smud's b-day party, but not after stopping at Borders to buy her a card along with her awesome shirt that says:: Skilled....in every position. wanna play? Perfect shirt for smud. *wink*wink* So they pulled me into the uh...quintet to make it a...sextet i think. Poor melissa and sean...if you were there, and understood what was happenning you'd know why I said that. So then I went to the party..and tried to play football and basketball. Tried is the key word. But then I went to go see the medallion. before the movie there was an incident with the shopping cart, and a chinese restaurant...don't ask. I was really tired, so I didn't pay that much attention. All i remember is shiny stuff and that funny guy. It gets a C rating by kim...since it didn't totally put me to sleep. But for now...I'm gonna talk to my good friend Alan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home