Monday, September 08, 2003

so much to think about. It's great when people are brutally honest with you, but the word brutal seems to stick out in my mind a lot more than honest. It's like medicine that's hard to swallow. In the end it'll be good for you, but while it's going down your throat it hurts like a mofo. It burns your insides and it makes your stomach upset. But you have to hold it down, and take it in. Eventually it will cure the stuff that's been inside of you for so long. Let's just say I feel like i'm burning inside sometimes...scary how well I can hide things though when I try. I get too tired to deal with explaining it. The problem is about me and myself, so I don't really feel like I need to explain to the world. So if I seem like I'm kind of impatient with dealing with helping you with your issues, or with explaining myself, its because of this stuff that has been brought to my attention. I don't feel like all that great of a person, and so I realized that maybe I'm not the one that should be giving advice on anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home