Friday, September 26, 2003

Getting thanks for something can really make a big difference. All someone had to say was "thanks for this week". This really was a tough week for me. Ups and downs all over the place. Stress, then having tons of fun. A friggin' weird schedule. All rolled together in one package. This week though, I got back in touch with two people whom I've been missing for a while. Last time Charlie was like "ok talk to you in 8 months then". That made me sad. But for some reason, it kinda ends up like that oddly enough. Adam came back to me. haha. Well he came back online. Always good to hear that he's enjoying life...his little sister has been very nice to me too. More hugs for Kim. Hopefully I'll see Jackie tonight at Mallory's. I miss Jax. Going to orchestra without her by my side....it's so sad. But I'm on to better days. Melissa is my partner in crime now. Just wait and see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home