Thursday, September 18, 2003

I might say this over and over again in this thing, but kids are so fun. I love hanging out with them. I just found out today that Jo-Jo has been working at ESS too, but at Sundance. She started on the first day of school just like me. Man...who woulda knew? I miss that girl. She lives right across the street practically, and we barely ever talk anymore.

I went to school today just for 6th period to take the test. That way I didn't miss a whole day of school, and i only have to make up one test instead of two. I gotta study hard now. After class, I got walked to work....aww...how sweet. Funny how you start to miss someone just because you didn't get to say "hi" in a while. Everyone is getting sick...I can't wait until winter hits though. I like summer and winter, it's those transitional times that really suck. Actually I like summer a lot, but when you have school and can't go to the beach it 's torture. It's like the beach is calling to you, but you have no car, can't drive, and have to time. Plus no one wants to go with you. Unless their name is Tesia...cuz she loves me. [just check out my papers from APES...omg. It says "I <3 Kim Yu" all over the place] The whole Kim Yu-Ho thing has gotten out of hand. haha. Even Mr Dorr made fun of me, and told Mr. Miles. Scary. You know what else is scary?? I can't stop sneezing!!! Help me. i need to take something that will stop my sneezing. It's nice to have people say "bless you" when you do, but when you end up hearing it 5 times in one minute...it begins to sound more like a curse. "bless you..Bless you...BLESS you...BLESS YOU!!!" yeah like that..sorta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home