Monday, September 22, 2003

Friday was the dive n dine. I had fun and forgot how good of a movie Ferris Beuler's Day Off was. Saturday was the same old same old. Chinese school, and then SDYS. But afterwards I went over to Angela's. Meg came to pick me up. I just thought about it, and if you put our names together in a group, we sound like a group of valley boppy girls. Megan Angela and Kim. MAK. Can't beat that. So yeah, Meg and I raved in my room for a little. [We're not crazy I swear] What happenned was I was cleaning up, and found some glow sticks, so we openned em, turned off the lights, and partied for a little. But when we went to Angela's her little cousins took em all, as I had expected. We had a DDR tournament, and Angela got kissed by two of the prettiest girls:: Me and Meg. I hope I get a copy of that picture. Angela is 17 now...we are still waiting for Megan though. I hate being the oldest. Sunday, I went to LA for some sort of Awards Ceremony, and came back 100 dollars richer. My lil bro was like: You wanna donate to the "get an amplifier for needy little brothers fund?" Right after that, there was a smack upside the head and a "heck no". It's going in the "buy Kim a nice prom dress fund".

Today was "interesting". I woke up late, and it felt way weird. Because it was a lab day and a monday...I was really lost. At break I thought I knew where i was going. Brit lit...with Currie. Then I started to second guess myself, and I was like, wait I'm supposed to go to Matson's for Calc. Yeah...talk about a headache. I wish things would just become routine for me at one point, but it never happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home