Wednesday, October 01, 2003

Get me outta here!

There is always a calm before the storm...but what if there's never calm and it always seems like a constant storm? What do you do then? You do what I do, and ignore it all. It's so easy. Just take a deep breath and it all goes away...for that little while. "I don't care"....it helps. Luckily some relatives are coming in soon, meaning less attention on me. I'm not even at home that much....i don't know if I like being at home that much anymore. Maybe i'm just a moody whiny person. I'm always so inconsistent. My answer to everything is..."i'm tired". But everything has to be done "right now" and I only have so much time in a day......just a couple more hours.... i don't remember what school, but some university was like "if you come here you have to choose two outta your three choices: a life, school, and sleep" So maybe I should just cut out sleep....pshyeah right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home