Sunday, October 19, 2003

hm...The idea of having a hole in your stomach kinda scares me. I don't know. Maybe I am stressing a bit. I have stomach aches whenever I eat almost. Maybe I should stop eating?...No i'm not crazy. I might need to get in shape [whatever that means] but I don't think that not eating will help that any. My parents think i'm some sort of party animal. Etc etc. It's ok. I know what's really going on. Life is soooo enjoyable when you have time for it. I have more reason to be upset than to be happy, and yet I can still somehow find reason to smile. But I do have to say that this last week has been a lot of fun. Glowing waves at the beach, and I saw my first shooting star!!! I know...I must be retarded to have never seen one before, but sometimes things have been there all along, and you just never looked for it. Funny how it works out like that. Life is a game of chance. Scary thought eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home