Thursday, October 09, 2003

I just watched Hero with my family. It's a chinese film and it's awesome. That's all I have to say. I can tell it's one of those movies that you can watch again and again. Visually, there is so much put into the aesthetic part that usually the content would suffer. But in reality, the content is just as good. The plot is complicated, but not in that corny way, where you know the guy who wrote the story is just trying to take up more time. it's very well thought out and thorough. The colors...it's just so nice. I consider film-making an art, if it's done right. The painting world...I sometimes worry about. But my faith in films that have artistic value hasn't been misled so far. Maybe i'm just too big of a fan of colors and their symbolism. [if you see the movie you'll get what i mean] But I have to say that the movie is very inspirational. So in other words....good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home