Sunday, February 15, 2004

Dreams

Last night I had the most beautiful dream, and the same night I had the most heart-wrenching dream too. Weird how that can happen. But the good definitely made up for the bad.

My outlook on life has definitely changed. With so many things changing, I've come to realize that there are things in life that you have absolutely no control over. It's like watching an accident happen in slow motion, and although you've seen it coming for years, you still haven't come to terms with the reality that it's happenning. Kind of like in Romeo and Juliet. You already know that both of them are going to die, but every time at that moment in the play you find yourself looking at them and wishing you could just say "hold on a little longer, she's not really dead". That little bit of naive hope is what keeps you going from day to day, but I'm sure it can't be that way forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home