Friday, February 13, 2004

Curve Ball

Even with all this chaos happening around me, I think I've found a balance. I've been able to deal with the curve balls thrown at me within the last few days, and still live to tell about it. Most people didn't even ask "what's wrong?". Not for lack of their compassion, but instead because I was able to internally deal with it better.

Sometimes it's like that child inside of you never dies. No matter how bad a child's life may seem, they don't dwell on the bad, and are still able to play and enjoy their lives. That's how I felt this past week. Even though I should be bummed, I don't feel like it'll help. So instead I internally deal with it and move on. Perhaps instead of hitting and missing my curve ball, I've learned how to hit it straight on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home