Saturday, January 24, 2004

Finally

Finals are finally over and the weekend is jam packed with productive fun! [I don't think those two words can ever be placed together in one sentence.]

Rain is wonderful. Watching from Hilltop, I got to see San Diego go from cloudy sunset to wet and shiny sunset. I love how the sky looks different every time you look at it. And when it rains, it's so beautiful yet cold at the same time. But the coldness isn't debilitating or anything, in fact it's actually kind of refreshing.

Just sitting there watching the rain slowly paint the ground, wet circle after wet circle, is enough. It made me realize that when you spend time with someone you don't have to be "doing something". Sitting there, talking or not, is enough. Being with someone worth spending time with is enough. I love people like that. Not the ones who are constantly searching for "something to do"[which often costs money, and I'm cheap]. It's as if being with me isn't enough, you have to have me plus an activity to do with me.

Strange eh? But perhaps it's easier to be with someone while "doing something". That way you'll never really have to come to the realization that you don't really enjoy being with them, but instead you only enjoy having them around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home