Saturday, January 17, 2004

Laws of Physics

"For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction"

That's my lesson for today. Well not really. It just sort of amazes me how unaware I am sometimes about how my actions really make a difference. I wonder what I'm thinking sometimes. What goes on in my brain? [mwahaha! it has a life of its own!]

The ripple effect has begun. Now one word, one act, or even one thought can effect so much. Our world and minds are so fragile. It's no wonder so many things fall apart, and so many people go insane. But it's like fragile beauty. The way the light shines through cracked and distorted glass.

People in general are often unaware or surprised by their actions. If you make a comment that seems harsh, there will be a reaction. Don't seem so surprised when they actually react. Or perhaps they know the consequences, and just enjoy seeing the havoc they can create. I guess it's a sick pleasure. Beats me yo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home