Thursday, January 08, 2004

Gemini

Two thoughts going through my head::

One was about tonight and my fun Charlie-fied Adventures. Yes. Ghetto cars are the coolest. With praying as the only means of getting the car started, let's just say that the trip "down" from Hilltop was interesting. "oh...it's just a scratch" "oh it's ok. Not like I feared for my life at any moment" [just kidding kiddo]

Nambah Two. As I sat there at Sunset Hills looking around at things that I've been looking at my whole life, it suddenly hit me. You know that feeling you get when you look at something you've seen everyday of your life in a completely different way. Just Bam! it hit me. I looked around, and it was like I had never been there before and I was looking at things for the first time ever. We live in a beautiful world, but we tend to get so caught up in things sometimes that we don't really truly look around and appreciate it for all it's worth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home