Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Santa Claus is coming to town...

This year felt good, because for the most part, all my presents that I gave people were really thoughtful. Especially for my brother. Well actually for him it's like manipulative, cuz he never really reads. So my way of trying to get him to read, is to buy him books for Christmas. I guess I'm weaning him from comic books and autobiographies of people he likes, to actual novels and such. I'm a sneaky sister I know. I've gotten some good stuff this year too. Thank you. Even those of you who haven't given me tangible presents, believe me I've gotten something from you. (yes I've taken a little part of your soul..mwahaha. Jk)

I made Christmas dinner, and everyone liked it. It was a success!! Crab Cakes and some potato-cheese thing I made for appetizer. Cream of mushroom soup, and salmon. I made this coffee creme pie, but it hasn't been touched yet. We are all too full. One of the few dinners I've been able to have with my whole family in a while. My grandma still has a great sense of humor, even at 84. I can still make faces at her and she'll make em back. It's cute.

"I love you. For sentimental reasons"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home