Monday, December 22, 2003

Run for cover..cover...cover!

Verbal arguements are tough. It's like banging your head against the wall. Half the time, your point never gets through and the other half of the time you are spending too much energy defending yourself. It's so pointless.

Sometimes I feel like there is someone shoving my head into a toilet, and the moment when I'm about to drown, they yank me out. Then just as I draw half a breath, they shove me right back in. Kinda harsh I know, but that's just how it is sometimes.

It's interesting how you can be thinking one thing at a moment and then all of a sudden the exact opposite thought is going through your head. Getting yanked around hurts.

My mind also wanders too much. People wonder why my thoughts on these entries never make sense. I guess it's cuz my mind is like the dragon fly in this one chinese proverb. It's supposed to be a bad thing to be like this dragon fly since it spends its days landing intermittently and never staying in one place for long. That's like my mind. I never stay in one thought for long enough to really think it through and I just jump on the the next thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home