Monday, January 19, 2004

Mezcan Food

Mexican food gives you gas. "you got any beano, yo?"

The celebration of Chinese New Years is coming. Chinese food beats Mexican food any day in my book. Maybe I'm just a bit biased though. [I just got called a monkey by someone right before they signed off...dork]

Boba, though, is a Chinese food phenomenon. I must admit that I like it, but it's tapioca balls in milk tea. Does that sound appetizing? No. But put a fun name like "boba" on it and everyone wants to try it. Boba actually describes a well-endowed woman's breasts, in Taiwanese. Meaning tig bitties. Asian marketing strategies at their best. Give the people something that they don't have. That's why boba appeals to so many asian women. Sad, but true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home