Monday, February 02, 2004

Crunch Time

Sometimes I feel like one of those champion weight lifters. But instead of lifting for 10 seconds or however long, I have to hold on to weights for days, weeks, months, even years on end. And the fun part is, once you feel like a little bit of weight has been taken off your shoulders, all of a sudden someone drops a whole ton more.

It feels more like crunch time now than it did during finals week. And that was just a week or two ago.

The problem with me is that I like to make use of my time. Everything seems interesting, and I want to try everything and be apart of everything. But that doesn't fly well with the laws of physics. I can't be everywhere at once, and there's only so much time in one day. So suxors to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home