Tuesday, October 28, 2003

I wanted to help the fire victims [all I've done is prayed...but i wanna do something], but my parents aren't exactly the type to let me go and do stuff like that. In chinese it's called letting your heart go..literally translated. In actuality the phrase "bu fang xin" really means not feeling comfortable letting me go out there to help out for safety reasons. So I'm left with the boring task of entertaining myself. The first day...I tried to sleep myself to death. I kinda figured it became pointless when I was full of sleep. So full that instead of a stomach ache from eating too much, my body ached from sleeping too much. I went out today on my pointless journey of getting my costume for halloween. I wanted to see the kids on wednesday...but it didn't seem like i was going to see them at all this week. My boss called me telling me that there's no school or ESS until monday. I was sooo sad. I wanted to take them to the zoo and all that good wholesome fun stuff. So i'm gonna try to make the best of my time. I just feel kinda trapped for the most part. Played jenga by myself, and i got a lot of reading done. The older I get, the more i enjoy reading. Although i'm still a slow reader. It keeps your brain moving. Yes..it does. i don't want to become stagnant. Never a good thing. I just want to say to those of you who ever have, do or will consider smoking as an attractive habit...just go outside and try to breathe for more than 5 minutes. Yeah. Good times?? I think not. So be smart and don't start. I'd hate to have an ashtray as a friend anyway.


[I wouldn't hate you if you smoked..i'm not biased or anything. I just like it if my friends wouldn't die of lung cancer the way that half of my family already has or will]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home