Thursday, January 05, 2006

On my way...

By the time most people [if anyone] reads this, I'll be on my way, or already back in San Diego. I heart San Diego. Beautiful city if you ask me.

They're playing "In my Place" by Coldplay right now on the radio. And soon I will be "In my Place". I will miss my relatives immensely. I will also miss how I was able to drop some of the burdens of being in San Diego for a little while. Some things were a bit surreal for a while, but like all things, reality hits hard and I'm back to work again. But it's kind of a refreshing slap in the face [if there is such a thing]. I like reality, it never fails to surprise me.

1 Comments:

At 1:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay back in SD. I miss you too! If Angela calls me back and if you're not too busy, we can go out on Sunday or something.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home