Saturday, December 10, 2005

All Over the World!

Don't feel tired, nope. I usually go to bed before midnight (yeah I know, kinda weird).

Bali Hai was a beautiful place. One day I will go there again, and not get lost on the roundabout [definitely fun. I almost wish I was in MT's car...almost]. The food was good, but not "great". I totally gave away the whole secret santa thing without even paying attention, hence the new nickname "Loose Lips Kim". [This name is usually followed by a sad face and then a mad walk]

Finals are over by the way and it feels...how do I say this?...AWESOME.

I'm excited to travel and go to Taiwan. I got accepted to the Habitat for Humanity Collegiate Challenge and most likely will go to Oregon to build houses during Spring Break. Yeah I know I'm sexy. Then this summer...China if I'm lucky. If I had a million dollars, I think I would travel and volunteer all over the world. Yeah that'd be awesome too.

"I don't practice Santeria, I ain't got no crystal ball
Well I had a million dollars,but I'd spend it all!"
~Sublime

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home