Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Seasons Greetings

I was asked the other day:

What do you want for Christmas that you can't buy with money? (it's paraphrased a bit)

The strange thing is that, according to my friend, this question usually takes people a couple of days to answer. I knew what I wanted in a matter of a few moments. Unfortunately, it made me really emotional to think about and I opted not to share my thoughts.

This made me realize, that after a very genuine conversation, I still always had this brewing inside of me. This deep sense of sadness and emptiness. It made me realize that although I'm putting up a "front", it's really just my avoidance of wearing all my emotions on my sleeve (especially the negative ones).

On a lighter note...I'm definitely looking forward to winter break!!!!

2 Comments:

At 10:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

 
At 3:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Plotter pens hp Corporate headquarters for prudential insurance company

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home