Saturday, September 03, 2005

I have a tendency to fall in love with things a little late.

I feel like a kid who doesn't wanna fight over the cool toy everyone is playing with and waits for them to move onto something more new and exciting. Once they've dropped that forgotten toy, I get to have it all to myself. Kind of a strange habit. Something I can't really change. Oh well... falling in love with things a little late seems to have come around and bitten me on the butt so far. But then again there is no such thing as an unhappy ending, just a story someone hasn't finished telling. (sort of taken from Twin Falls Idaho)


"Well I guess I’ll see you next lifetime
Baby we’ll be butterflies
I guess I’ll see you next lifetime
That sounds so divine"
~ Next Lifetime

2 Comments:

At 6:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Better than being called a person who jumps on the bandwagon. That's just my opinion, though. (=

 
At 7:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Bingo in debt negotiation versus debt management

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home