Thursday, March 24, 2005

Can't Wait for Summer

So bad. I want summer to be here now. I want to be able to go to the beach everyday of my life. That would be amazing.

I just watched this movie on IFC called Next Stop to Wonderland (or atleast I think that's what it's called). There was this really good point in it about a daily ritual of marveling at the beauty of one thing everyday. This act of just thinking and, in a way meditating, in order to gain inspiration for life... very IFC-ish kind of movie.

Another weird off topic thing. I had a dream that in my right eye, these weird yellowish gouey things were growing on it. So I went to the bathroom, and began washing them and taking them out of my eye. Then my eye became all cloudy and grey/blue. It was as if I was going blind in my right eye. Such a weird feeling.

This break hasn't been really relaxing. I still have soo many things to do and worry about. Get a resume done, finish an assessment, read for humanities, prepare for the Ring of Fire event, begin to memorize my lines, finish the scholarship application....lotsa work.

Ugh..I don't want to think about it.