Thursday, October 21, 2004

Inspiration

I went on a high ropes course in Idyllwild. [dunno how to spell it] But yeah. Definitely a life changing experience. It's amazing how you can tell yourself you won't fall, and you really don't. Never thought I'd be able to say that I did it. I know a lot of people probably don't think it's that big of a deal. You climb a tree then go across wires and use strings or pole things to get across. Or you climb a tree and then jump for a trapeeze. It's fun, but also very cool to think about afterwards. While you're up there, you're like...dang I love the ground. But there were moments for me where I looked straight ahead into the trees and felt like I was just walking up in the sky about 20 ft up in the air. As them Nor cal kids would say...it was "hella tight".

Definitely meeting some interesting people here. Never judge a book by its cover for sure. I'm loving it though. Honestly.

Shh!! my awesome roommate Angela "Hooooo-ah!" is sleeping. She's so cute. Jorelyn's coming back at like 5pm, and I went to Che Cafe to get broken drum sticks for Kate..for a protest against police brutality. Forgot my umbrella...so I just ran through the rain. Much fun. I have weird dreams.

Everyday is way interesting...and way inspiring. You guys are awesome...don't stop making me happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home