Monday, October 18, 2004

OMG!!! I'm so bad.

Sorry kids. I haven't been updating lately. So I guess I'll try to make up for it...or not. since I'm supposed to be double checking my essay before I turn it in...within an hour!!

Well just to let you know...I've found more Kim's. It's actually rather frightenning. There are 3 Kim's on my floor and 2 of them are in my suite!!! Yes. But this Kim is much taller and has red hair. She also plays rugby....I'm not gonna mess with her. And she's a crazy Costco/Harry Potter/Johnny Depp fanatic. We have "ego-battles" where we test our sass and ability to intimidate the one another. She usually wins. My suite is awesome.

I'm going nutso again with my organizations. Angela thinks I'm crazy. So I am. Whatever she says goes. We surprisingly enough haven't driven eachother insane yet. In fact, things are going pretty well. However, I have woken up a couple of times with a pillow smashed on my face. I'm wondering if I should be worried for my life. dun Dun DUN!!!

Ok chillens I hope everyone is having a good time wherever they are. I miss you all. [BTW...this Kim Yu-Ho thing is starting to take hold here compliments of Angela and Jorelyn. Such good friends.]

1 Comments:

At 11:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Quick cash dc Eames rocking lounge chair Barcode scanner printer cash advance florida timeshare Hs football schedules mature couples

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home