Saturday, August 14, 2004

Take me Home....Country Road

I think I have a bad case of the homesickness blues. *sniff* I miss home. I really doo. Just the simple things, and the ability to see everyone. I'm missing stuff like, saying good bye to Meg Joel and all the other people who are going to anything not UC-related, and stuff like wishing Mel a Happy Birthday the right way [and not indirectly through Joel]. I already missed the Orchie Bonfire. Some of the freedoms I used to have kinda went out the window.

Of course I'm not saying that life here is horrible. It's different and marvelous in its own way, but I miss home. Well for me, tomorrow is Sunday. So I will talk to you all when I get back. Make sure you send me lotsa love when I do get back because I've been deprived of San Diego luvin' for a long long time. [Me love you long time! haha...ok that was lame]

Miss you guys soooooooo much! Oh..and if you want anything, let me know please. It's hard thinking of things to buy when you don't know what the person wants.