Friday, July 30, 2004

all these new things!

I don't get it. These new colors and new fonts. Blogger is getting complicated [well not really] ...I think I'm just not good at adapting to change. I'm not much of a computer person, eventhough I'm stuck in front of my computer for a large part of the day.

There are these cool foods here. I miss the foods from America, and yet trying all these new foods is way cool. There are a lot of little Japanese candies that taste good but are soooo small. I guess I am Americanized. It's all about quantity. More more More!

If you want to write me, I'll be sure to find time to write you back. Fo shizzle. [see I haven't lost any of my ghetto-ness] E-mail-ness would be:: silly_scrub_637@yahoo.com [Don't know why it took me so long to do this.]


1 Comments:

At 2:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Camera digital logitech video Pop up blocker for window xp

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home