Friday, October 29, 2004

Hi-larious

Hanging out with crazy kids like Angela and Jorelyn and my crazy suitemates are fun. We are definitely making an Angela doll. Here's how the ad would go::

Have you ever wondered to yourself- How cool would it be to have an Angela doll??
Well... wonder no more! We now have the ultimate GENIUS! Angela doll.

When you press her tummy she says cool catch phrases like-
"Genius!"
"Damnit!"
"Screw you scuba Steve!"
"Hi there Habar"
"Hi-larious"
"Kimberly-Ah!"
...and much much more....

Don't wait order within the next 24 hours and you get your own personal GENIUS! Angela doll for only $19.99. Just call 1-800-I-GENIUS

How wonderful would that be?? haha I love it.

I went to the Halloween dance yesterday, and I was dressed as a "tavern wench" or a G-rated Bar maid. But everytime I say "wench" I think of Smadar-the-Backdoor-Barasch! Ah..I miss high school, and yet I don't.

Oh and my last comment is: Bikes are murderous weapons...seriously. I'm so scared when they come right at me...apparently they don't see me cuz I'm small.

1 Comments:

At 12:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home