Tuesday, March 22, 2005

New Face
This is the new face of my blog. Nothing has really changed, but I figured since my e-mail hasn't changed since 6th grade, then something should.

I'm excited hearing about all these seniors getting into "college acceptance/rejection mode". It's like reliving it again. It mattered so much at the time, but once the decision had been made, all we could do was have faith that no matter where we were, we'd do our best and experience all that we could. For most of us, I think this has held true. Don't stress too much about where you are going, because all in all, it's what you make of it.

I really need to start sleeping at a normal time. Too much time staying up has definitely affected my health.

I hope the weather gets better. It's shrimp bread time tomorrow!!! GENIUS!

2 Comments:

At 1:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

 
At 5:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP New england and bed and breakfast and discount getting xanax Celexa cn credit cards

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home