Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Ring of Fire

April 29th from 7pm till midnight. This event definitely was not just those 5 hours for me. Let's just say it has been an amazing experience and I am so grateful for all of those who have been involved in this with me and have supported me throughout the event.

So life has been good. I'm still recovering from a week of practically no sleep..I think my body is shot and I still have so much more schooling to do. So many great people I have gotten so close to. People I can share all these different parts of myself with. It's like this exciting bartering marketplace out there where you share and exchange parts of yourself with others, and no matter how much you give out, you come back with so much more.

I guess I'd just like to say thanks...Thanks for sharing yourself with me.

2 Comments:

At 5:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'd just like to say thanks...for spelling definitely correctly. (without an a).

jackie

 
At 9:36 PM , Blogger Kim said...

Yeah...it bothers me too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home