Sunday, October 30, 2005

This is the sound of settling...

No one ever wants to settle. But I have a feeling that most of us end up settling in life anyway. You settle with what's comfortable, and you convince yourself that the choices you make are for the better. It's so hard to tell the future, and sometimes I feel like i'm just setting my anchor and watching the swells pass me by. If I trusted fate and knew that fate had good things in store for me, then I could just set my thoughts aside and sail through life.

I feel like I'm at a turning point in my life where I really want to just stop and figure out where I am headed. But it's so hard to isolate myself and look into myself when the rest of the world goes on and blurs by.

Knowing that in every relationship, there is a lack of genuineness in some form or other makes me wonder. We only disclose so much of ourselves to certain people, to the point where we are different people every time we touch base with a different person. And just sometimes, there are people where I wish I could disclose more to, but knowing that it would shatter their sense of who I am, I don't.

1 Comments:

At 5:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home