Thursday, December 01, 2005

Boogers

I was trying to type in the URL for this site, and I ended up typing "booger.com". haha. How silly would that be?

Sorry if you read my blog and it seems like I am emo or bipolar. Honestly, I'm really sane (some may disagree), I promise. Life has been good lately. I am enjoying a sense of autonomy and clarity of mind that I haven't felt in a while. Some unnecessary "drama" may have come up, but according to some people (who will remain nameless) I don't like to call it "drama" because I secretly like drama. Go figure.

I've been really enjoying the conversations I've been having lately. Hearing about other people's thoughts, lives, and other silly comments makes me happy. I would love to spend the rest of my life just conversing with all these people and hearing what they have to say. It's like I'm connecting with all these people, and in turn I'm growing. I'm gonna try not to qualify each statement I make, but really, life is all about relationships. Remember that, and keep it in your pocket for a rainy day.