Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Taiwan: where the fun's at.

So the phone rings the day before I leave for Taiwan, and it's Margaret.
*ring*ring* Hello?
Margaret: Are you excited?

haha. In my head, I was like YAYUH!!! Good times.

This trip has been great so far. The plane ride was fun cuz I had Margaret next to me instead of some stinky person that I didn't know. Atleast this time I knew the stinky person next to me! I think I am getting good at this whole time change thing because it only took be about a day to change over to the time here. I've had a good time eating good food and seeing good people. Everyone's growing up so fast. I wonder how I look to them.

Funny thing is, when I see people on my mom's side of the family, they talk about how much I look like my mom, and when I see my dad's side of the family, they talk about how much I look like my dad. I miss my friends back home though, but I hope that they are having fun or "dominating" their finals. I'm working on taking pictures of funny signs and such. Operation Funny Asian Signs in Engrish aka Operation FASE!!! Yeah ok. Enough of that. I'm gonna go walk around in the rain. I love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home