Friday, March 26, 2004

Wetness

Sitting here with my hair wet and tangled waiting to go out to dinner, I have this strange urge to write. I've finally pryed myself away from Spider Solitaire...possibly the most addicting game aside from Tetris. [I'm so glad I haven't found a way to get that on my computer.]

So apparently people want me to write...what a thought. It's like I'm a celebrity. Like William Hung. Maybe I'm just a joke. Atleast my existence has been acknowledged.

Do you ever go through life meeting people that seem to be just so amazingly fascinating? I don't know what it is. Chemical reactions in the brain, a charming personality, a psychic connection [OoOoOoo]. I really don't know. On the outside I treat them just like I treat most of my friends, and on the inside I feel this overflowing feeling of appreciation for their existence.

I may not talk to these wonderful individuals all the time. In fact, for the most part, these types of relationships seem to come at my in intermittent spurts. Kind of like that shining star that pops out through the clouds just often enough to make you go "ahhhh".

It could just be a deep admiration for a certain quality they have. But be on the look out, because you may just be that person. [As a commercial sidenote: Results are not guaranteed. Many will enter, few will win. jk. I got that from that dude who talks real fast after those sweepstake commercials for cereal. but I got it wrong and Ives corrected me]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home