Saturday, March 20, 2004

Happy Days

I feel good. nanuh nanuh nanuh nah!

Wow that week was klazy. Lacrosse games and all that jazz. Senior Harbor Cruise showed people that Senior Class Council does rock. Yes indeed. sorry for those of you who missed it. It was off the heezy fo sheezy. [K. That's the last time I'm saying that]

Life is on the up for now. I guess you could say it can only get worse from here, but I'd rather not think that. I made it into 4 out of 4 of the colleges I applied to. UCSD is my choice. Hands down. Sorry you UCLA fans. I have my reasons, so don't get me started.

So many little good things have been happenning. It makes me sooooooo happy.

Beach with Angela and Meg, beating Torrey Pines, Senior Harbor Cruise, making it into a college that I want to go to, watching good old fashioned hard work come through, seeing my teachers act like students, and the list goes on and on.

I had thoughtful stuff to write, but it fell out of my ears. Sorwwy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home