Thursday, March 11, 2004

Haitus

Aside from my intermittent nonsense posts, I've taken almost a month-long hiatus. Sorry to my loyal fans. *crickets chirping*

I have a whole ton of stuff that I want to write, or have wanted to write in here, but with lacrosse starting, getting back into ASB again, AP tests just around the corner, and all that nonsense along with my computer being a booger-head, I've been away from this whole pseudo social world of the internet for a while. I've missed some people, due to not being able to talk to them online, since I don't ever see them anyway.

Just in case you didn't realize, but I'm back onto the whole work my tooshie off syndrome. Someone save me from myself. Please. [yes I did say "tooshie"]

Overall though, life is good. Couple of splotches here and there. But sometimes life is like a Monet. Beautiful when you step back and look at it, but just a big mess when you step up close and really look at it. Maybe all this euhporic feeling is just from the good chemicals your body produces when you aren't a lazy bum sitting at home all the time. Who knows?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home