Tuesday, November 11, 2003

What would the world be like without Captain Hook?

Yesterday I had a great day with a great guy. I got to take a sneak peek into a day in the life of Captain Hook. It's great when you know you've got a friend you can count on to just listen, and that you're willing to listen back to as well. Hopefully I can pay back this positive influence with my own querky kind of positive energy.

Now back to life, and the forever changing and never fleeting presence of responsibilities and things to do. I think Megan was supposed to call me last night, and I fell asleep while staying online. Some interesting messages I'd have to say. Woke up at 8 again....i can't sleep in. Maybe I'll force myself back to bed in a bit.

Jackie's comment about High School life and its pettiness is soooooooo true. I went to UCSD, and I loved it. No cliques sitting in their own little corners. You can be independent while still sharing the wealth that others have to offer. Avoiding people isn't all that hard. With the good comes tha bad I guess. So all the good things about High School come with bad, and same with College I'd imagine. But yes...I have a sore throat. Death to the bacteria in my throat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home