Monday, September 08, 2008

I'm BACK! (sort of)

So I'm in New York. A bit of a change from San Diego, to say the least.

I should be finishing up my readings before my first day of "Health and Medical Care", but I only have half a chapter left, so I think I'll finish before class.

There will soon be a better fleshed out post, but for now I think I should say 2 things:
1. Trying to get Mexican food out here was a bust. (I will update when I find something good)
2. I am going to the U.N. tomorrow for a symposium on the Social and Economic Dimensions of HIV/AIDS in Africa. Super excited!

Until I have a chance to take a breath (maybe Friday or Saturday), this post will have to do.
--
update:: found Mexican food in Brooklyn! and the U.N. was really amazing. Loved it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home