Monday, July 16, 2007

What's this about updating one's status?

I have officially collected 10 mosquito bites (5 from a hike I took early Sunday morning).

My grandpa just offered me a cup of some Asian alcohol. No idea what kind. Japanese? Sweet and light. Tastes good.

I miss people though. Needing a really good hug and I can't wait for arrival of my parents. Tomorrow is a day for me to get some work done. I've been working on several projects, and things have been taking shape pretty well.

Today my brother and I went to the temple where they are keeping a spot/mini shrine for my grandma. We said our prayers and burned our incense. It's sad to go there every few days to see more photos being placed around us, and seeing different faces mourning different loved ones. That's life though. I come home to see the babies, and things just feel better. (Warning: holding babies can be addictive)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home