Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Lower Standards: a New Solution

Disclaimer: this post is not to be taken seriously.

I was browsing around the web and I found this "Soulmate Calculator" based on the US census, and after filling out my "standards" or "expectations" for my future mate here are my results:

You have to meet 173,774 American single males before you find your soul mate.

I've got a lot of work ahead of me. haha. jk. Just an interesting approach to finding a soulmate (whatever that is). Atleast it made me chuckle.
---------

Today was my first day subbing at an infant center in our district. I just have to say that, even though it was extremely tiring to carry two babies, keep them from crying, or getting hurt, and figuring out whether they were hungry, tired, wet, or just plain grumpy, it was a blast. You can't help but love the helpless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home