Monday, June 12, 2006

Resilience

Death asks, "What is the most amazing thing on earth?"

He answers, "That man continues to hope"

--------
[edit]

It's amazing how resilient people can be. Though sometimes pain felt may be sharp and cut deep, one word or moment can change all of that. It's true that wounds take time to heal, but in reality, much of the healing time is determined by the wounded. My friend told me that you will sustain less injuries if you relax and give in to the impact of an oncoming object. Giving in to the impact, I realize now, does not imply weakness, but strength. I have often assumed that by closing myself off to an oncoming issue, I would be able to dodge the problem. Now I realize that facing it and taking the hit can initially make me feel vulnerable, but will ultimately leave me with less pain.

2 Comments:

At 12:46 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

sounds like you've had some experiences that have come to challenge your own resilience, kim. everything's a learning lesson, with the most challenging being the ones that take most to learn. wishing you well in the journey of personal growth --you know that. ss

 
At 11:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! How to refinance house after bankruptcy air lines work rules Amateur radio indonesia construction loan in ma. Greek womens butts Florida milfs I want one bonsai potato 1983 porsche 924 http://www.domain-registration-1.info coffee maker coffee Tinker bell hentai

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home