Tuesday, March 14, 2006

In Between Dreams.

Again with the dreams. I think my subconscious hates me. It likes to make me think about issues in my life that should never come up at a time like this.

Dreams offer you the comfort of a world where contraints of everyday life are nonexistent. Yet getting a taste of the dream and then waking up to a different reality is harsh. My mind tells me something, but my heart lags behind. It's easy to make a decision, and difficult to invest whole-heartedly.

Matters of the heart involve all those emotions that you lack the ability to control. With certain aspects of my life, I hope that my rational decisions will eventually shape my irrational emotions. If only I had horrible nightmares instead of dreams that are too good to be true.

4 Comments:

At 6:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang no I shouldn't
Come on Tuesday!

 
At 10:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

No not Disneyland, pancake land!
And I can't go to Disneyland either :(

 
At 11:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you didn't want to come to pancake land. i wonder what you're doing now that you're done w/ finals.

 
At 6:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you think too much. enjoy life more

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home