Thursday, February 16, 2006

Such a thing...

I often find myself giving up something that is adequate to pursue the possibility of more than adequacy. Like the little girl walking down a path picking stones, I am afraid that I will be at the end of the path in my search for the largest stone, only to find myself holding a smaller stone than what I originally had. But, then again, if I was always content with what I had and turned a blind eye to everything else, I might find myself to be blissfully ignorant (or ignorantly blissful).

I know exactly what I'm looking for in life, but I don't know what it will look like. It's just a conviction that I have, a feeling. And I fear that I won't see it or pursue it during my short stay in life. [There's been a lot of death in my life lately, and I can't help but be selfish and think about myself and those around me.]

1 Comments:

At 12:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw ...
Kim I miss you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home