Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Azure Turns to Gold

I miss having time to see the sunrise or set. Lately I've either been sleeping, working, or studying during these times. It's a beautiful time of day and never seems to lose its beauty. After class today, I wanted nothing else but to go to the cliffs. The first time I saw a sunrise was on the ocean near San Clemente Island just before we went diving. To be honest, I haven't had the chance to see a sunrise since, unless it happenned while writing my humanities paper. When I get a chance, I'll plan my perfect day and actually be able to enjoy it (hopefully with enjoyable company as well).

Today started off with a strange dream, continued with a broken shoe that got thrown away, and ended with the discovery of my parents watching a Korean soap opera (what are the odds?). This may not have been the perfect day, but it definitely was an interesting one.

4 Comments:

At 12:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh I so want to go to the cliffs. I'm planning it sometime in the coming weeks. Maybe we can go together. Or not so you can go with ... ^-^ I know I'm such a dork.

 
At 9:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you may not see it, but the sunrise is within; you are a dawn onto all those surrounding.

the cliffs are yours. it is a must to throw one's "stop" hand up to life and take reprieve in the playfulness that makes humans such lovely creatures. i wish for you a spontaneous sunset/rise hangout soon. i'd be glad to steal away with you too, Miss Inspiration.

 
At 3:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Mortgage loan san francisco Proactiv solution by jessica simpson Athena 2 french female bodybuilding pic

 
At 11:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Mexican paxil no md visit

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home