Saturday, December 02, 2006

Passive

Lately (well the past year or so) I've been floating in the abyss of uncertainty. Every time I find myself thinking that I've touched bottom and grounded myself, there's nothing there to keep me grounded.

I'm tired though. In all honesty, I would love that stability right now, that certainty. Mediocrity has overrun this part of my life, and I have yet to step up and make a move. The reason why I have not touched bottom and fully grounded myself is because I haven't made an investment, I haven't made the move to anchor myself to a decision. It's risky. Dropping all I have into one thing. The thought of that terrifies me. Every chance I've been given has been passed, leaving me with regret.

The tango of hesitation always lasts just a moment too long and then...the chance is gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home