Thursday, July 12, 2007

I'm ok.

I have been lacking good sleep lately.

Aside from all the other madness in my life lately, I feel surprisingly empty at times. For the most part, I have relatives surrounding me, cooking things for me, taking me places, giving me babies to hold, telling me stories, and passing on wisdom. But other times, it's like I'm really all alone. There are things I can't say and things I can't express properly.

The few chats with certain friends have been so great. Helpful in the healing process. But I can't wait until my parents come. I may be an "adult", but I miss them so much.

It's hard being strong sometimes, and pretending like things don't bother you, or hurt you. I've been bottling up a lot since I've been here, and it hasn't been good. Faking smiles more often than not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home